To my ラブラブ IMOTOUCHAN




   My dear sister, I'm home with mum making sure I get all the recipes to our favorite dishes (*^_^) This blog is dedicated to Aggi's fans and her beautiful daughters.
    
I think it is a universal default in mother's when they say, tsp and add a tbsp or how five cloves of garlic become ten. One thing I observed is that Indian cooking is intuitive cooking, 'andehzik galche go'. More like go with the flow sort of. I can't describe it in words. Standing beside her and watching her has taught me that. 

With all the recipes on the internet, I choose to write it the way mum makes it because food is memories. Flavors, you and I grew up eating together I want to cherish for life :)

How tough is it to get a recipe sometimes?
after vague measurements and durations,"arey, take a picture you will understand" -.-'. 
Thank God! for cameras, my handwriting and eyes can't keep up with the speed of all the spices that go in the pot. Sometimes, I send voice notes on Whatsapp to mum to cross check, just in case :P

I hope you will look forward to all the recipes shared in quarantimes and add your favorites too! Until then, I'll keep updating.

I'm here doing my thing, tasting everything, irritating her. Lucky me, she can't shoo away this time. hahahah. 



Lots of Love XOXO aggi's angel a.k.a kanta no.1 (• ε •)

Comments

Popular Posts